I don’t know what the weather is like where you are, but here on the west coast of British Columbia, where Mobobaby is headquartered, it’s hot. Like icky sticky sweat until you literally have to peel your clothes off hot.🥵 It’s not fun.
Luckily, our 2-in-1 Nursing Cover & Hat is designed to show Mother Nature what's what. That us mommas gonna nurse no matter what she throws our way.
Crafted with soft, stretchy, sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics such as hemp, lyocell and organic cotton, our hats are designed to keep you and baby comfortable, cool, and discretely covered no matter where your summer travels take you.
Our 2-in-1 Nursing Cover and Hat means that you can nurse beachside, poolside, campfire side - heck, do it in a canoe if you want to - without worrying about you and baby melting in a heat inferno.
All you need to focus on is how cute you and baby will look in those matching summer outfits!
Don't forget to take care of yourself in this heat as well when nursing. Our go-to tricks are:
- Wearing a wide-brimmed hat
- Staying in the shade whenever possible
- Keeping water nearby
- Wetting a towel with cool water and placing it over your baby to keep you and baby from overheating
- Taking a dip in a pool before nursing to cool both you and baby off (the dampness from the pool will evaporate as you nurse)
- Switching up your nursing position to minimize extra heat. For example, instead of cradling them against you, try to nurse them in a more reclined position on your side. If your baby still needs to be held, breastfeed with their feet pointed toward your back avoiding the heat that happens when you cradle them across your torso.
Here's hoping that you're staying cool wherever you are!